Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OK … Here Goes!

Who Am I? 
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother and a friend. I am still young at heart, still learning, still making mistakes; but always trying to improve my life and wellbeing.  I am going to be honest with you mainly because I value Honesty.  I am starting this Blog to explore ways to deal with some of my life's issues.
I have in the past been to my Doctor and taken medications for Depression and Anxiety, which has in turn helped me to gain unwanted weight.  This in turn has made my depression and other health issues worse, and I can see it snowballing on me.
I have been looking for a way to deal with some of my life's health issues such as:  My Stress Level, My Anxiety, My Indigestion, My Weight Gain, Etc.  I wanted something that was not full of chemicals and side effects.  In my search I have found some products I have decided to try.  They are what I understand to be all natural and herbal based, and the best part is they are made here in the good ole USA.  This makes me feel safer when thinking about how so many of the so called health foods in health food stores come from other countries.  The thought that it keeps jobs here in America helps me mentally as well, especially with so many jobs disappearing to overseas countries.
The Product is Herbalife. 
I am going to start with some of their products for weight loss and going to use this blog to track my results.  Along with the weight loss products are some other products I plan on exploring for my digestive health, stress level, and energy level; also, some of their Natural Balance Women's Health Products.
So today I place my first order.  I am now anxiously waiting for my products to be delivered to my home.
So here I am.  This is me, Janet Head, as I am now.  The best I can be as of Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment