Monday, April 9, 2012

Life is Real

Life is real too real sometimes.  Since my last post in January, my mom had a heart attack.  I have had to spend time to help her and lots of other little things have happened.  All this adds up to stress and lost focus on my Herbalife diet and business.  I do not apologize for this because life is real and such as life stuff happens that you have no control over.  You just have to keep going and refocus when the time is right. 
I do believe that I have gone back to my old habits of eating or not eating.  Seems that when I get busy and have so much on my mind I just forget to eat, and when I do eat it is some kind of comfort food such as cakes, candy, sweets. 
So, today is a new day; and I plan on making the best of it as life permits.  Yesterday was Easter.  Thinking about the so real meaning and reason for the Holiday, I have decided to start again on my wellness program.  I wish to invite anyone else that would like to join me.
Spring is here and gives me new energy and hope.  I hope that it can do the same for someone else also.  So if you are interested my webpage is: 
You can go and review the products and sign up to be able to order online if you would like to, or you can email me at herbalifejanet@yahoo.com and I will contact you that way to get you what you want or need to build a healthier happier life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment