Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOW, I got my product really fast!

Well here we go.  I got my products.  It took me quite some time to look through all of them, read the instructions; and understand when and how to use them.  I took the time to make notes on the lids as to when and how often to take the product.
For myself I chose the Advanced Program.  I chose the Dutch Chocolate for my shake flavor as chocolate is my weakness.  For my son, he decided to go for the Ultimate Program.  He chose the Cookies & Cream for his shake.  We also got some extra protein supplement products listed to help him because of his height and weight.  We also decided to get some Protein Snack Bars and the Liftoff energy drinks. 
Over all we are both excited to finally get started.  I was so excited the first night that I could not sleep.  Makes me wish I had gotten the Sleep Now Supplement, but I did get the Relax Now so I tried it instead.  After taking it I was finally able relax enough to get some sleep. 
Wanting to do this properly, I took my weight and measurements.  Ok, the realization sets in now.  My current weight is 210 lbs, and measurements of 46-41-49.  Wow, how did I let myself gain so much without realizing it.  I so need this program.   Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment