Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two Weeks Down

Whoo Hooo!  Two weeks into my diet and feeling pretty good.  I have been bad this week and only lost about two pounds, but now am more motivated to work harder and maybe add some exercise to my efforts.  My son has been doing great.  He has been walking down to the lake at least once a day and lost approximately 10 more pounds.  We really do need to get a larger scale for him that is if we can find one.   Over all I am happy with the plan and need to stay focused and motivate.  The Kid and I have decided to find a goal and our "Motivation".  Hopefully this will help keep us focused.
I worked on trying to sell some of the product this week.  I have spoke with several people and got a few inquiries about the products, but have not sold any as of yet.  I have my www.shopherbalife.com/jhead1 web page going now and hopefully it will get some hits and maybe some business for me.  This way if they are interested they don't have to wait on me to order it for them, they can order what they want and do not have to give me their personal information. 
Hubby really likes the liftoff energy drinks.  He said that they are much better than the other energy drinks he has tried being as they don't give him the crazy feeling.   He said he seemed more able to focus and had less irritability after drinking them as opposed to some of the others he has used.

No comments:

Post a Comment